WHEN: April 25 to 27, 2017
WHERE: Tempe Mission Palms, Tempe, AZ
Act Now: Our last program in October 2016 sold out!
This unique program builds leadership capability in four “insights” that are crucial for successful, high potential leaders: Strategy, Innovation, Transformation, and Execution (S-I-T-E).
Leadership inSITE is ideal for leaders who currently have senior, general management, or functional leadership roles but are not yet Vice Presidents. In most organizations, these leaders typically hold the title of Director or Senior Director, but may also be called Vice President in certain industries, may have 15-20 or more years of work experience, and/or may report to a Vice President or Senior Vice President of a major business unit or corporate level organization.
Leadership inSITE programs continue to receive extremely positive participant feedback:
- “So valuable. Well-honed mix of theory, application/practice and networking with thought leaders.”
- “Three World class primary speakers discussing transformation, Innovation and strategy from a unique and unexpected perspective.”
- “I feel so privileged that my company has made this investment in me. I desire to return the investment with even greater performance outcomes.”
- “I was blown away by the presenters. To have access to their brilliant minds was inspiring. I was surprised by the usefulness of the panel discussions. I got a lot out of how Jay took us through Children’s Hospital Case Study. Really demonstrated how to implement the model.”
- “A good combination and mixture of theoretical concepts and practical recommendations and examples from real life.”
- “The value of networking outside (my company) was tremendous.”
- “The perfect blend of instruction, discussion, activities, interviews, and the opportunity to network with peers in different industries.”
About the Program
Leadership inSITE is the product of a highly collaborative process involving input from a cross-company, multi-industry group of leadership development practitioners in partnership with EXec EXcel Group LLC, founded by Ian Ziskin, and LLM Consulting Group Inc., founded by Lacey Leone McLaughlin. Leadership inSITE has been co-designed with company input to ensure the entire experience is practical, real-world, user-friendly, and distinctly cost-effective.
The last session of Leadership inSITE™ in October 2016 sold out and similar demand is expected for this next session.
Leadership inSITE™ features world-renowned external faculty such as Jay Conger, Soren Kaplan, and Al Vicere. The program offers practical real-time discussion of real-life business issues with participating company executives, and is designed as an ongoing learning process, not just an “event,” with pre- and post-program development and networking opportunities.