Build Leadership Capabilities Crucial for Your Successful, High Potential Leaders
WHEN: April 24 to 26, 2018
WHERE: Tempe Mission Palms, Tempe, AZ
ACT NOW: The October 2017 Leadership inSITE program sold out and we expect the April 2018 program to be well attended as well. To ensure that your leaders have space confirmed, we suggest reserving your spots ASAP for April 2018.
This unique program builds leadership capability in four “insights” that are crucial for successful, high potential leaders: Strategy, Innovation, Transformation, and Execution (S-I-T-E).
Leadership inSITE is ideal for leaders who currently have senior, general management, or functional leadership roles but are not yet Vice Presidents. In most organizations, these leaders typically hold the title of Director or Senior Director, but may also be called Vice President in certain industries, may have 15-20 or more years of work experience, and/or may report to a Vice President or Senior Vice President of a major business unit or corporate level organization.
Leadership inSITE programs continue to receive extremely positive participant feedback:
- “The program was highly valuable. Presenters were high caliber and content and tools were useful.”
- “Program was great, super useful, and storytelling was so effective.”
- “Challenged myself to shift to more strategic leader.”
- “A great investment in individuals who are in need to start thinking more broadly. Great tools and insights were offered. Also, wonderful to hear perspectives from other industries.”
- “Incredible amount of sharing done at perfect pace for assimilation. Organization is excellent to the minute details. Well done!”
- “I felt that the learning’s around memory and presenting with stories/analogies to be a very beneficial takeaway.”
- “The diversity of the examples clearly act as an eye opener for my reality.”
- “The best development course taken in 15 years. Tied important concepts in one session.”
About the Program
Leadership inSITE is the product of a highly collaborative process involving input from a cross-company, multi-industry group of leadership development practitioners in partnership with EXec EXcel Group LLC, founded by Ian Ziskin, and LLM Consulting Group Inc., founded by Lacey Leone McLaughlin. Leadership inSITE has been co-designed with company input to ensure the entire experience is practical, real-world, user-friendly, and distinctly cost-effective.
Leadership inSITE™ features world-renowned external faculty such as Jay Conger, Soren Kaplan, and Al Vicere. The program offers practical real-time discussion of real-life business issues with participating company executives, and is designed as an ongoing learning process, not just an “event,” with pre- and post-program development and networking opportunities.