Ian Ziskin joined Bill Banham, Editor at HR Gazette, for a recent episode of the People and Performance Podcast. Their discussion focused on leading transformational change, the subject of the book, The Secret Sauce for Leading Transformational Change.
Specific questions included:
- What are some of the common barriers leaders put up to avoid change?
- How important is listening as a skill in HR leadership?
- How can we better understand the mindset of colleagues?
- Let’s now focus on your book, The Secret Sauce for Leading Transformational Change: What are the most important questions the book explores and addresses?
- What are some common themes that emerged from all the perspectives of the 25 essays contributed by transformational change experts and 8 interviews with CEOs and other senior leaders in The Secret Sauce book?