Virtual, HIGH-IMPACT, UNPLUGGED IMMERSION EXPERIENCE for High Performing LINE, OPERATING, AND FUNCTIONAL Leaders
FEBRUARY 2022 to JULY 2022
Become a true “People Leader” with the will and skill to lead, inspire, and develop others
What Makes This Program Different (and Better)?
Are you an operating executive who wants to create better people leaders on your team, or in HR and trying to help high-performing managers of people grow and differentiate themselves?
PLANET™ is your secret weapon. This program helps companies increase organizational capability by cutting through the fluff and getting to the core differentiators that help them unleash the full potential of their people. PLANET™ starts with a reflection on personal leadership, supported by key concepts and frameworks, and is brought to life through action learning.
The Program Focuses on the Following Outcomes:
- Understanding one’s personal leadership philosophy and brand, and the bold steps needed to influence others successfully. We leverage Hogan Leadership Assessments to help participants tune in to the capabilities that will facilitate or interfere with their performance day-to-day and under stress, and the environment they are likely to create.
- Integrating business and people leadership strategy for stronger organizational performance.
- Leading more effective and faster change.
- Mastering best practices for attracting talent, developing other leaders, increasing inclusion, and facilitating remote teams.
- Gaining insights on the changing nature of work, workforce, and workplace, and implications for new ways of leading.
Sessions are Highly Interactive and Learnings are Supported By:
- Three coaching sessions to help bring concepts to life by working through participants’ real-time challenges.
- A senior leader panel discussion. Previous panels have included leaders from Aerospace Corporation, ADP, Boeing, Cardinal Health, Daiichi-Sankyo, Disney, Dow DuPont, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Lego, Macy’s, Mastercard, MetLife, Proctor & Gamble, Shell, Takeda, UPS, and Wolters-Kluwer, among others.
- A case study focused on building a people leadership strategy to enable the business strategy.
- Peer learning and cohort networking that continues past the end of the program.
Participants are generally identified as high potential, high performing leaders with significant people leadership responsibilities as part of their jobs. We look to build a strong cohort with members who come from various industries and functional disciplines, bring diverse perspectives, and have 10+ years of experience.
Who Leads the Program?
The next virtual cohort of PLANET™ kicks off in February 2022 and runs through July 2022. The full 11-session schedule is as follows:
- Kickoff Session—February 15, 2022 @ 1:00 to 2:00 pm ET
- Group Coaching: Hogan Debrief—Participants will choose one of two 1.5-hour group Hogan debriefs to attend after completing assessment: Session 1: March 11, 2022 @ 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm ET -or- Session 2: March 17, 2022 @ 2:00 pm to 3:30pm ET
- Understand the Changing Role of People Leaders and Articulate What Type of Leader You Want To Be—March 22, 2022 @ 11:00 am to 1:00 pm ET
- Enable Career Goals By Building Critical Capabilities, Experiences, and Relationships—April 5, 2022 @ 11:00 am to 1:00 pm ET
- Build a People Leadership Strategy and Effectively Lead Change—April 19, 2022 @ 11:00 am to 1:00 pm ET
- Coaching Session #2—Schedule one-on-one for week of May 2 or May 9, 2022
- Bring a People Leadership Strategy to Life and Coach Others—May 17, 2022 @ 11:00 am to 1:00 pm ET
- Develop Talent to Drive Performance and the Future of Work and Leadership—May 31, 2022 @ 11:00 am to 1:00 pm ET
- Coaching Session #3—Schedule one-on-one for week of June 13, 2022
- Senior Leader Panel and PLANET™ Program Wrap-Up—June 28, 2022 @ 11:00 am to 1:00 pm ET
- Reconnect with Cohort Members and Update on Progress—July 19, 2022 @ 11:00 am to 12:00 pm ET
How Do I Register?
Early adopters can join us now at a rate of $3,500 per participant. An early adopter rate is available until November 5, 2021. To register, please email our program manager, Heather Coleman-Otuyelu at email@example.com.
For More Information
If you have additional questions about PLANET™, please email our program manager, Heather Coleman-Otuyelu, at firstname.lastname@example.org.