A New, Immersive Virtual Program for High Potential, High Performing People Leaders
OCTOBER 2020 to MARCH 2021
Become a true “People Leader” from the Convenience of Your Home or Office
What Makes This Program Different (and Better)?
Are you an operating executive who wants to create better people leaders on your team, or in HR and trying to help high-performing managers of people grow and differentiate themselves?
PLANET™ is your secret weapon. This program helps companies increase organizational capability by cutting through the fluff and getting to the core differentiators that help them unleash the full potential of their people. PLANET™ starts with a reflection on personal leadership, supported by key concepts and frameworks, and is brought to life through action learning.
The Program Focuses on the Following Outcomes:
- Understanding one’s personal leadership philosophy and brand, and the bold steps needed to influence others successfully. We leverage Hogan Leadership Assessments to help participants tune in to the capabilities that will facilitate or interfere with their performance day-to-day and under stress, and the environment they are likely to create.
- Integrating business and people leadership strategy for stronger organizational performance.
- Leading more effective and faster change.
- Mastering best practices for attracting talent, developing other leaders, increasing inclusion, and facilitating remote teams.
- Gaining insights on the changing nature of work, workforce and workplace, and implications for new ways of leading.
Sessions are Highly Interactive and Learnings are Supported By:
- Three one-on-one coaching sessions to help bring concepts to life by working through participants’ real-time challenges.
- A senior leader panel discussion. Previous panels have included leaders from Aerospace Corporation, ADP, Boeing, Cardinal Health, Daiichi-Sankyo, Disney, Dow DuPont, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Lego, Macy’s, Mastercard, MetLife, Proctor & Gamble, Shell, Takeda, UPS, and Wolters-Kluwer, among others.
- A case study focused on building a people leadership strategy to enable the business strategy.
- Peer learning and cohort networking that continues past the end of the program.
Participants are generally identified as high potential, high performing leaders with significant people leadership responsibilities as part of their jobs. We look to build a strong cohort with members who come from various industries and functional disciplines, bring diverse perspectives, and have 10+ years of experience.
Who Leads the Program?
Ian Ziskin, President of EXec EXcel Group LLC, has experience as a board member, CHRO, advisor, coach, consultant, entrepreneur, speaker, and author. He has led organizations as large as 3,000 professionals, been a CHRO or senior leader at Northrop Grumman, Qwest Communication and TRW, coached dozens of CEOs and other senior leaders, run leadership development programs all over the world, and written or edited three books and dozens of articles, blogs, and book chapters on leadership and work.
Rebecca Feder has coached hundreds of executives and teams to understand how motivation and different management styles can positively impact performance to accelerate effectiveness. Prior to launching her coaching and consulting practice, Princeton HR Insight, Rebecca led HR for a $3.5B portfolio of global product businesses at Tyco International and held senior talent management and HR business partner roles at Bristol Myers Squibb. She spent her early career gaining experience as a People Leader in supply chain management, business development, and management consulting.
The next virtual cohort of PLANET™ kicks off in October 2020 and runs through March 2021. The full 10-session schedule is as follows:
- Coaching Session #1—Session to be scheduled as soon as participant completes Hogan Assessment (and should occur before October 15, 2020)
- Understand the Changing Role of People Leaders and Articulate What Type of Leader You Want To Be—Thursday, October 15, 2020 (11:00 am to 1:00 pm ET)
- Enable Career Goals By Building Critical Capabilities, Experiences, and Relationships—October 29, 2020 (11:00 am to 1:00 pm ET)
- Build a People Leadership Strategy and Effectively Lead Change—Thurs., November 12, 2020 (11:00 am to 1:00 pm ET)
- Coaching Session #2—Schedule one-on-one for week of November 23, 2020 or week of November 30, 2020
- Bring a People Leadership Strategy to Life and Coach Others—Thursday, December 10, 2020 (11:00 am to 1:00 pm ET)
- Develop Talent to Drive Performance and The Future of Work and Leadership—Thursday, January 14, 2021 (11:00 am to 1:00 pm ET)
- Coaching Session #3—Schedule one-on-one for week of January 25, 2021
- Senior Leader Panel and PLANET™ Program Wrap-Up—Thursday, February 11, 2021 (11:00 am to 1:00 pm ET)
- Reconnect with Cohort Members and Update on Progress—Thursday, March 25, 2021 (11:00 am to Noon ET)
How Do I Register?
Early adopters can join us now at a rate of $3,500 per participant. Discounts are available for 3 or more participants from the same company. If needed, talk to us about experiencing the program now with flexibility to pay later.
For More Information
If you have additional questions about PLANET™, please email our program manager, Heather Coleman-Otuyelu, at email@example.com.