Build Leadership Capabilities Crucial for Your Successful, High Potential Leaders
WHEN: April 30 to May 2, 2019
WHERE: Tempe Mission Palms, Tempe, AZ
ACT NOW: Registration is first-come first-served until sold out, so reserve your spot now. Previous sessions of Leadership inSITE have proven popular, and we expect this program to be well attended as well. To ensure that your leaders have space confirmed, we suggest reserving your spots ASAP.
This unique program builds leadership capability in four “insights” that are crucial for successful, high potential leaders: Strategy, Innovation, Transformation, and Execution (S-I-T-E).
Leadership inSITE is ideal for leaders who currently have senior, general management, or functional leadership roles but are not yet Vice Presidents. In most organizations, these leaders typically hold the title of Director or Senior Director, but may also be called Vice President in certain industries, may have 15 to 20 or more years of work experience, and/or may report to a Vice President or Senior Vice President of a major business unit or corporate level organization..
Leadership inSITE programs continue to receive extremely positive participant feedback:
- “The program was highly valuable. Presenters were high caliber and content and tools were useful.”
- “I thought the use of group reflection was a great and effective way to reinforce the topics.”
- “I took away some very actionable learning that I can take back to my team and implement right away.”
- “A great investment in individuals who are in need to start thinking more broadly. Great tools and insights were offered. Also, wonderful to hear perspectives from other industries.”
- “Incredible amount of sharing done at perfect pace for assimilation. Organization is excellent to the minute details. Well Done!”
- “I felt that the learnings around memory and presenting with stories/analogies to be a very beneficial takeaway.”
- “The faculty reminded me of why I love what I do.”
- “One of the most valuable management trainings I’ve been to in years. It was applicable and relevant to my stage of the journey.””
About the Program
Leadership inSITE is the product of a highly collaborative process involving input from a cross-company, multi-industry group of leadership development practitioners from numerous companies in partnership with Business inSITE Group, a human capital coaching and consulting firm founded by Ian Ziskin and Lacey Leone McLaughlin.
Leadership inSITE has been co-designed with multi-company input to ensure the entire experience is practical, real-world, user-friendly, and distinctly cost-effective.
Leadership inSITE™ features world-renowned external panelists such as Jay Conger, Soren Kaplan, Cheryl Perkins, and Al Vicere. The program offers practical real-time discussion of real-life business issues with participating company executives, and is designed as an ongoing learning process, not just an “event,” with pre- and post-program development and networking opportunities.
|Jay Conger||Soren Kaplan|
|Cheryl Perkins||Al Vicere|