The WoHRk Bootcamp is coming to Landsdowne, Virgina (September 10). You are invited to join The WoHRk Project co-founders, EXec EXcel Group’s Ian Ziskin and professor, author and HR expert John Boudreau, for this challenging, fast-paced look at the changing world of work and HR. The daylong program is designed to stimulate your thinking and ideas to ensure your readiness for and relevance to the changing nature of work over the next ten years . . . and beyond.
September 10, 2018: Landsdowne, Virginia
Hosted by Two Roads Hospitality, 8 am to 6 pm
- Examine trends and forces of change that are completely reshaping business, work, and HR
- Explore new emerging capabilities and roles required for future success
- Utilize practical and simple tools that HR leaders and consultants can use to assess future-readiness, identify individual and organizational strengths and development needs, and prioritize key actions to close gaps
- Participate in disrupting conventional wisdom and outdated assumptions about HR via the brand new WoHRK Project InventionLab
- Complete an HR Transformation Action Map to get you started on pragmatic steps to drive change in business and HR organizations
- Address real-world challenges through peer coaching, team assignments, and insights from John and Ian
Who Should Attend
Anyone is welcome to attend, though we expect participants will primarily be mid-career HR leaders through CHROs, as well as consultants and other senior executives. Join us as an individual participant or bring a team of colleagues or clients.
About The WoHRk Project
The WoHRk Project is brand new and builds on more than five years of advising, coaching, researching, teaching, and writing on the future of work and HR by John and Ian. In addition, The WoHRk Project honors the great contributions of 100 volunteer HR leaders who have been part of prior phases of this work under the CHREATE Project banner during the past few years.
Learn More & Register
Spaces are filling up fast and we don’t want you to miss out. To ensure that your leaders have a space confirmed, we suggest reserving your spots no later than Monday August 27, 2018.
If you have questions, contact Kiley Merrill, Program Manager, WoHRk Project, at email@example.com or by phone at 661.709.0405.